“The Website” (www.kawiish.com) and “the App” (Valentine Day Sticker) are owned and operated by Kawiish IT Services. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explains how Valentine Sticker may use information we collect about you when you access the Website or the App, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing the Website and App, you confirm to have understood and agreed to them
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website or use the App, and other sites accessible from the Website or App.
- register with and buy products or services on the Website or App.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us for any reason.
We collect personal data in a variety of ways, such as when you visit any of our websites, download our apps, interact with electronic advertisement, use our services, make a purchase, complete a survey or competition entry, contact us and use our customer portal. Examples of this information can be collected as follows:
- Registration and account information: e.g. your phone number, name, email, profile picture, address and, password, time zone, language, currency, EU VAT number.
- Device and connection information: We collect device and connection-specific information when you install, access, or use our services. This includes information like hardware model, operating system information, app version, browser information, and mobile network, connection information including phone number, mobile/phone operator or internet service provider, language and time zone, and IP, device operations information, and identifiers like device identifiers. When you install the Valentine sticker app, you’ll also be asked to allow us access to your mobile device’s address book. A copy of the phone numbers, names and, if applicable, account identifiers for our services, of all your contacts (whether they are a Valentine sticker customer or not – but only name, phone number and their account identifier) will be collected in order for us to provide functionality and administer our services.
- Activity and usage information: e.g. information about your use of our services and other activities in relation to Valentine sticker, such as information about when you registered to use our services, how you use our services, items you purchase, the features you use, your services settings, the time, frequency, and duration of your activities and interactions (e.g. the phone numbers and/or other identification details of the calling and receiving party, the start time, call duration, messages, mobile money top-ups, delivery notices), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Location Information: We collect device location information if you use our location features.
- Customer support and social media: If you use our Customer Support service, interacts with us on our social media channels or in any other way, we may keep a record of that interaction, including the correspondence such as copies of emails and your email address.
- Behavioural and tracking details: e.g. location data, behavioural patterns, personal preferences, IP-number, cookie identifiers, unique identifier of devices you use to access and use the services and our websites.
- Payment information: We collect billing details, name, address, email address, bank details and other financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment. However, we will only store name, address, email and issuing bank (i.e. we don’t store payment card details).
Collecting your personal information helps Valentine sticker to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website and App.
- administer and operate your account.
- personalise our services to you.
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
- We may share your personal information across our sister companies so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
- Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Valentine sticker sister companies for marketing purposes.
If you agree, we may contact you:
- with offers and information about Valentine sticker products or services
- with offers and information about partners’ products or services
- for customer research e.g. to help improve our services
- We may contact and communicate with you using several methods including; email, phone, SMS, app messages, in-app push notifications and any other appropriate channel.
Push notification preferences should be managed from the iOS or Android device that you have the App installed on.
- Android users can opt out by deselecting the ‘Receive Notifications’ tick box in the Valentine sticker.
- iOS users can opt out by going to Settings>Notifications> Valentine sticker and then deselect the ‘Allow Notifications’ toggle.
If you wish to formally opt-out of any of these communications you may:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- contact our Customer Services team on +92 343 911 1320.
- In order to comply with new rules, we use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be dropped by third parties through our websites.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
- Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies used on the Website
A list of all the cookies used on the Website by category is set out below.
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make, such as your user name, language or the region you are in, and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise.
- Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Strictly necessary cookies
Using browser settings to manage cookies
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
- We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the Valentine sticker and Valentine sticker sister companies except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
- Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken
- The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of September 2015. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time
- If you have any queries, please contact us by email at email@example.com